* The list will be continuously updated based on community members’ recommendations.
1. Ski School by Elate Media:
Probably the most systematic, free ski instruction video collection taught by professional skier Darren Turner. There are about 80 videos for beginners, intermediate skiers, and advanced/expert skiers.
2. Deb Armstrong:
Passionate instructor and former World Cup alpine ski racer. Besides skiing skills, it also includes tips on ski conditioning.
3. Effective skier:
The 50 videos are geared towards ski racing.
4. Filip Chwistek:
Racing videos collection. Most interesting part is “World Cup Racers Free Skiing” which is useful for non-racing skiers too (e.g., quick edge change, upper body position, etc.).
5. US Ski & Snowboard Association Videos:
The video series are for ski teaching but are also useful for serious learners. The slalom techniques and tactics video is highly recommended.
6. Harald Harb (also see his website “Harb Ski Systems”):
Fundamentals-focused tips based on his skiing philosophy, as documented by his books, videos, camps, and blog articles. His main theory of the primary movements in skiing is a good demonstration of the “power of one” in ski instruction — that is, focus on the most important/fundamental issue.
The eVideo of his book Anyone Can be an Expert Skier 1 nicely explains his skiing theory (primary movements teaching system). The video/audio quality is not that good and the gears in the video were old, but the principle doesn’t change.
7. Ski Tips with Josh Foster:
A comprehensive collection of instruction videos by a CSIA Level 4 ski instructor. Good discussion of fundamentals.
* Search Josh Foster in the link above.
8. Three highly skilled ski instructors share technical tips. Good for ski learners at all levels.